Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bad blogger

Oh, I've been such a bad blogger lately.
I haven't taken any photos in over a week. It's hard to juggle two exuberant doggies on their leads, a handbag and a camera all at once, and that's the problem, we've mostly been at places where the dogs have to remain on leads ALL THE TIME.
Coming up to Christmas things are about to get trickier as those few caravan parks that do accept dogs close that window of opportunity until the end of January. We'll be doing a fair bit of 'bush camping' and side of the road camping I think.
Today we're in Port Denison in a luxurious (by my standards) Big4 caravan park. We're right next to Granny's beach, where I found a dead shark yesterday evening, and black crabs eating it's stomach. It was a small one with a camouflage pattern on its tail, I don't know what sort yet. There was also a tiger shark sighting at South Beach, where I walk the dogs in the morning.
Today is a bit cooler than yesterday. The temperature has increased dramatically since we drove north of Perth. The dogs are coping better than me with the heat but today we're all happy.
We've booked into our special destination for Christmas, so at least we won't be spending that on the side of the road!
I hope you're all happy and excited and organised in the lead up to Christmas.
I'll try and take more pictures, promise. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment