Saturday, November 2, 2013

Postcards

She blinked, doh!
Halle and Louie like to play a game called 'keepings off the waves'
Pure white sand makes perfect backdrop
Waiting for me to resume play
Louie isn't so subtle!
This is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen, and we had it all to ourselves!
We're on the southern coast of Western Australia and following the beaches.
This place reminded me so much of beautiful Baja California (without the cacti) and I strung up my hammock for quite a few days to relax and unwind.
Halle and Louie were happy to see the water again and go for a run.

2 comments:

  1. Looks heavenly. Your pooches look like they are having an absolute ball. I'm pretty sure it was no hardship to hang out on the hammock for a few days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an absolutely perfect place to hang out ..... awesome!!

    and look at Louie, only one foot on the sand in the above photo where he has the stick in his mouth. Those kidz are in heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete