Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Things that are making me smile













- Beautiful sunrises with the beach all to ourselves

- Seeing how happy being near the water makes Halle

- The colours of Australia, the reds, golds, blues... Pink and gray galahs nesting in red cliffs, the glitter of of the beach in morning light, the hues of the ocean against the sky.

- Surprising clifftop sculptures

- A roadside bakery in the middle of nowhere offering traditional breads baked in a scotch wood-fired oven

- 'Red Dog' Doby Gillis isn't concerned by caravans and motorhomes pulling up outside his home for fresh baked bread


What's making you smile lately?

Renee xxx

2 comments:

  1. What's making me smile lately:

    My cat Roscoe. Since he escaped and I thought he was gone forever I have a new appreciation for my lovely furry creatures.
    Raspberry Liquorice. It's not good how addicted to this I am.
    Modern Family-I love this tv show. Always gets laughs out of me.
    How close I am to finishing uni. There will be a huge smile when that's all over.

    Loving your blog and hearing about your travels. Keep posting.

    Amra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that roadside bakery! Amazing. These pictures, for a start, are making me smile! And also that the weather is warming...slowly (although we did have hail yesterday - but that's Melbourne for you!).

    ReplyDelete